- BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration, University of Georgia
- ABR - Accredited Buyer Representative
- CCIM - Certified Commercial Investment Member
- CRS - Certified Residential Specialist
- e-PRO - Internet Professional
- GRI - Graduate of Real Estate Institute
- RRS - Resort and Recreation Specialist
- Owner/Broker-in-charge Julie Toon Pawley Real Estate Broker, Inc.
- Past President/Owner of Coldwell Banker Toon Pawley Real Estate, Inc.
- Life Member of Hilton Head Association of Realtors Distinguished Sales Award
- Recipient of REALTORS Service Award
- Past Board of Directors of Hilton Head Association of Realtors
- Past President - Queens Grant IV Property Owners Assn.
- Past President of Forest Beach Property Owners Association
- Past Director of Hilton Head Multiple Listing Service
Real Estate Training
- Building Wealth Through Real Estate Investment
- Real Estate Taxation & Advanced Real Estate Taxation
- Mortgage Counselor Training
- Negotiation Strategies
- Extensive Knowledge of all areas of Hilton Head Real Estate Market
- South Carolina Real Estate Brokerage License since 1979
- South Carolina Licensed Real Estate Instructor
- Active member of National, State, and Local Association of REALTORS
- Active member of Commercial Investment Real Estate Council
- Active member of the Residential Sales Council
- Certified State of South Carolina Real Estate Instructor
- Member St. Andrews By the Sea United Methodist Church
- Treasurer and Board Member of Seahawk Theatre Guild, Inc.